Please Note: You may receive Pro Whip or Great Whip as an alternative as LISS is currently Sold Out. Both are extremely similar to Liss.
Liss cream chargers made from high quality European material contains 100% pure nitrous oxide. Liss like Mosa can be used to give added volume and body to any dressings or sauces that might not otherwise have been aerated. This further allows you some leeway to experiment with your recipes. Once the air is added to the mix, the sauce sticks to foods more easily as well as making the flavour of the food much stronger. Liss does have a different taste to Mosa which some people prefer and some don't.
LISS Cream Chargers are made of 100% recyclable steel, they are painted grey, non – refillable and contain min. 10 ml (approx. 8 gram) of pure food – grade N2O. N2O is a tasteless and colorless gas, that is widely used as a propellant in the food industry.
LISS Cream Chargers are at a cheaper price point then that of Mosa' and other brands however the product they offer is still at a premium. They aim to take over the market by offering value for money at a cheaper cost to your business.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years Liss still plants itself as one of the top brands for N2O cartridges.
A quality cream charger is able to preserve and keep sauces and foams fresher for much longer, increasing the longevity of your foods. This also means that you can prepare the food well in advance in order to save time. Its possible to keep some mixtures (ones containing egg and dairy) fresh for as long as a week, thanks to Liss air tight confinements of the canister. If you use the charger in a professional capacity, then it’s possible to keep it fresh for over a week! Preservation is therefore a key component for using cream chargers and this can save a business a substantial amount in the long-run.
• Each Cartridge contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942), this is under high pressure.
• All cartridges are Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
• Never dispose of full cartridges ALWAYS EMPTY/USE FIRST.
• Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions found in the packaging.
• The cartridge is filled with liquified gas under high pressure. so please ensure the cartridge is null of gas before you take it out of your device. The Cartridge gets very cold when it is punctured due to the pressure.
• N2O Nitrous Oxide CAN BURN if used incorrectly (due to high pressure) please immediately seek medical help if burnt via freezing.
• Keep out of reach of children. Explosion danger: 50C max temperature. DO NOT take on planes, aircrafts etc.
• Please note: This product is strictly for kitchen/food use only.
Recently viewed products
We occasionally offer huge discounts to email subscribers.
Trust me - We hate spam so don't worry
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.