MOSA’s cream chargers can be used to give added volume and body to any dressings or sauces that might not otherwise have been aerated. This further allows you some leeway to experiment with your recipes. Once the air is added to the mix, the sauce sticks to foods more easily as well as making the flavour of the food much stronger
If you own a business that provides desserts, then no doubt you know the importance of cream chargers. Having the right cream charger can make a substantial difference to the taste of your dessert and that can be the difference between success and failure in business.
Mosa are the leading manufacturer in mini high-pressure gas chargers.
N2O is a tasteless and colorless gas that has been widely used as a propellant in the food industry. Mosa Cream Chargers are made of 100% recyclable steel.
Mosa are trusted by chefs worldwide but heavily in ASIA and Europe. Mosa encrust each N2O charger to protect them against corrosion. This in turn preserves the integrity of the gas inside which ensures your whipped cream tastes exactly as it should. This is why many turn to Mosa.
A quality cream charger is able to preserve and keep sauces and foams fresher for much longer, increasing the longevity of your foods. This also means that you can prepare the food well in advance in order to save time. Its possible to keep some mixtures (ones containing egg and dairy) fresh for as long as a week, thanks to MOSA’s air tight confinements of the canister. If you use the charger in a professional capacity, then it’s possible to keep it fresh for over a week! Preservation is therefore a key component for using cream chargers and this can save a business a substantial amount in the long-run.
• Each Cartridge contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942), this is under high pressure.
• All cartridges are Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
• Never dispose of full cartridges ALWAYS EMPTY/USE FIRST.
• Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions found in the packaging.
• The cartridge is filled with liquified gas under high pressure. so please ensure the cartridge is null of gas before you take it out of your device. The Cartridge gets very cold when it is punctured due to the pressure.
• N2O Nitrous Oxide CAN BURN if used incorrectly (due to high pressure) please immediately seek medical help if burnt via freezing.
• Keep out of reach of children. Explosion danger: 50C max temperature. DO NOT take on planes, aircrafts etc.
• Please note: This product is strictly for kitchen/food use only.
Recently viewed products
We occasionally offer huge discounts to email subscribers.
Trust me - We hate spam so don't worry
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.